Australian Vision Convention VIRTUAL is on 4 - 5 April 2020.
With the introduction of AVC2020 VIRTUAL, delegates can opt to watch the stream live on the weekend, or watch a recorded stream on 6 - 7 April 2020. The CPD allocation for each option is provided below:
Attend live stream (4 + 5 April) + complete optional assessment
Up to 47.25, 21T, 3M
Attend recorded stream (6 + 7 April) + complete optional assessment
Up to 31.5, 14T, 2M
NOTE: Recorded stream will be available from Sunday 5 April at 7pm (QLD Local time).
Please note: All sessions will be as per QLD Local Time. Please take note of daylight savings changes and timezone impacts.
Please note: Program is subject to change.
SATURDAY 4 APRIL 2020
8.30 - 9.00
ROTATION 1 | Main Lecture or Workshop
Rapid Fire Research presentations
1. Microbial Keratitis: Treatment and outcomes
Dr Matthew Green
2. Does this patient have glaucoma? Critical appraisal of clinical information
Dr Jack Phu
3. Examination and Management of accommodative esotropia and intermittent exotropia
Dr Phillipa Sharwood
4. A practical guide to successfully Implementing Dry Eye treatment in Private practice
Johnson & Johnson Sponsored Workshop
5. A 'new' look at 'old' dry eye
Device Technologies Sponsored Workshop